12.01.2006

Christmas questions

1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I've been nice... by default. I haven't been able to cause the trouble I normally would.

2. What do you want most for Christmas? well... world peace or a memory card for my new camera

3. What is your favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, it never fails to make me laugh

4. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? yes..

5. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? no ... but I really need to fast!

6. What is your favorite Christmas song? it depends... My Grown Up Christmas List, especially by Michael Bublé is near the top

7. What is your favorite Christmas tv special? Rudolph

8. What is your favorite way to wrap gifts? I usually wait until Christmas Eve to get everything bagged and boxed up. I "collect" wrapping paper and have probably seventy-five various rolls, plus a ribbon shredder and all the acoutrements that go with it...

9. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? the lights and decorations

10. What are you doing for Christmas this year? I actually don't know! I assume I'll go to Dad's during the day but... things are a bit up in the air for the rest.

11. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? George Clooney

12. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? a beautiful, yet artificial tree that used to be my grandmother's... but I'm not putting it up this year, instead I have a 3 foot fiber optic baby!

13. Do you take part in a secret santa? oh, yes!!! I LOVE to.

14. Do you go to any Christmas parties? yes--usually a faculty party, an ornament swap, a book swap and a brunch

15. Have you ever had a white Christmas? ha ha ha... the question should be have we ever had a green Christmas

16. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? oh, not very... anymore.

17. Do you still get a stocking? nope

18. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? oh... about three dozen or so get mailed. Last year, my sister taught me how to make them and I had a blast doing that.



No comments: