6.15.2007

another (stolen) meme

This comes from "I love a good book" who got it from ...well, you know how blog theft goes...

My Roommate and I once: tumbled, drunkenly, down a flight of stairs in our flat in Ireland. I had cuts and abrasions all over my arm and leg from where I slid down the stucco walls. We laughed so hard we hurt, we cried, we barely made it to the potty.

Never in my life have I: wanted to be a parent.

High school was: some kind of different when I was a student than now, when I teach.

When I am nervous: I forget to breathe.

My hair: is a coppery red after today's cut and color.

When I was 5: I had no idea that the world could or would turn upside down.

By this time next year: maybe I'll be planning a trip.

My favorite aunt is: about a mile away.

I have a hard time understanding: why dumb is cute.

You know I like you if: I tease you.

My ideal breakfast is: something someone else will prepare.

If you visit my hometown: you will make fun me for all the people I greet everywhere I go.

If you spend the night at my house: I'd be a wreck, I really hate people coming into my safe space.

My favorite blond is: not a natural blond.

My favorite brunette is: a bit salt-n-peppery... George Clooney, of course!

The animal I would like to see flying is: a pig or a penguin.

I shouldn't have been: such a pushover.

Last night: I finally slept ok.

I've been told I look like: my wonderful grandmother who passed away in 2001.

If I could have any car it would be: practical--a hybrid; dream--a jaguar.

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

I had to do this meme at my blog! :) Good one!