6.01.2007

friday fill-in

# 23

This week, we're going to have a theme--fictional characters :-) So fill in the blanks with them; please do refrain from using your husband/ wife/other non-fictional character! *** Ok, I tried to stick with the fictional, until I got to # 4

1. I wouldn't toss _____ out of bed! Danny Ocean
2. _____ has no appeal for me whatsoever. Denny Crane (from Boston Legal)
3. A good dream would involve me [meaning you] and _____; we [meaning you and him or her] would _____. Danny Ocean; would go on a heist caper
4. The sexiest man or woman in the movies is _____; the sexiest man or woman on tv is _____. George Clooney; Bear Grylls
5. _____ portrays a wicked villian. Glenn Close
6. _____ and _____ would make a great couple. Julianne Moore; Pierce Brosnan
7. TGIF! Tonight I'm _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I'll _____! knackered; sleeping in; do errands


1 comment:

Janet said...

Glenn Close DOES play a wicked villain! Thanks for playing!