9.19.2007

loaded questions

# 31

Hypotheticals: If you could attend any awards show, which would you choose? People's Choice, Oscars or Kennedy Center Honors

Anything Goes: What are you thankful you're not doing right now? anything other than what I am doing right now.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite kind of candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers or Junior Mints

Personals: Who is the most famous person you have ever met? I attended a Halloween party at Stephen King's house many years ago. He had been a guest speaker at college and I was his student assistant, when we were talking about my upcoming birthday, he invited me to attend. The other famous person I met was Maya Angelou--she approached me at a teacher convention in Washington, DC, and said she overheard our conversation and wanted to congratulate us for being creative teachers. It was really something. A couple of the people at our table didn't have a clue who she was... and I was almost speechless.

1 comment:

MommaBoo said...

Wow! Stephen King & Maya Anelou? I am so jealous!

I like reese's and Junior mints, too.(they're very refreshing via Kramer!)