9.04.2007

stuff in my house meme

Swiped from Tense Teacher... she doesn't mind....

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Dial white tea & vitamin E

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? I have a chopped fruit cup which I believe includes watermelon

What would you change about your living room? the furniture, the furniture, the furniture.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? there is one small plate and three butter knives, spoons and forks in the sink...oh, and a juice cup.

What is in your fridge? for once it's full-ish... Flatout Tortillas, sammich meat--roast beef and turkey, cheese, assorted condiments, a roasted chicken from the deli, Polar brand diet Orange Dry soda, the end of a Diet 7-Up bottle, orange juice, 2 small containers of yogurt... and... oh yeah, organic peanutbutter and boysenberry jelly and the standard half-gallon filter pitcher of water.

White or wheat bread? bread is my crack... I like any and all bread, except for burnt.

What is on top of your refrigerator? uh... a big glass jar of sea glass and a tin of "this-n-that"

What color or design is on your shower curtain? it's clear with flower panels. I didn't think I'd like clear but I really do

How many plants are in your home? right now, only one

Is your bed made right now? it's straightened up but not tucked in made... I think some people would call it made

Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub

Is your closet organized? yes...they're all facing the correct direction on the hangers and are assorted by type (dresses, skirts, tops, etc)

Can you describe your flashlight? it's a purple/blue twisty one.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? plastic.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? no

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? no garage.

Curtains or blinds? blinds and sheers, which explains the blinds.

How many pillows do you sleep with? two--one soft and one memory foam

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? it's not dark-dark at night, which I don't mind.

How often do you vacuum? when it needs it.

Standard toothbrush or electric? standard

What color is your toothbrush? white and pink

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? no, but there is a mat.

What is in your oven right now? nothing

Is there anything under your bed? a couple of books and my memory box... and maybe a travel duffel, I can't remember if the duffel is there or not

Chore you hate doing the most? any and all.

What retro items are in your home? nothing intentionally retro.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? no, although my computer is in the kitchen because I don't cook anymore.

How many mirrors are in your home? two in the bathroom, one over the kitchen sink, one hanging in the bedroom, a full length one and two little decorative mirrors. so, that's 7.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? gah! Is this a joke??

What color are your walls? mostly off-white.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? a whistle. and mighty, mighty me....

What does your home smell like right now? pizza.

Favorite candle scent? I'm a seasonal candle kinda gal, so it changes.

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? I don't think there are any right now.

What color is your favorite Bible? hmmm... I don't think I have a Bible. If I do have one, it's not a favorite and I have no idea what color

Ever been on your roof? not the roof-roof, but on the first level of roof (if that makes sense).

Do you own a stereo? not anymore.

How many TVs do you have? one old set.

How many house phones? three.

Do you have a housekeeper? no, I had to fire her for... uh, not doing a good enough job

What style do you decorate in? I believe the official name is Grandma's Attic. Or shabby chic. Or whatever nice name you have for it's all second hand and not nice.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? no preference, it's nice to see plain with maybe one accent piece

Is there a smoke detector in your home? I have two with fresh batteries on my birthday.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? mmm... computer, CDs, clothes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun meme, which I of course stole for my own use. Thanks!

The Gal Herself said...

Trade ya! I'm gonna do this meme, and I just tagged you for one …

MommaBoo said...

I always enjoy reading more about you. These little "Tests" are great!

Cat. said...

...and I've swiped it too!