10.31.2007

tagged...

I was tagged by The Gal Herself: of course there are rules: answer the questions, tag 5 people and then go off on your travels to their hometowns. The hardest part is that you can only give one answer for each of the questions. No ties, which sucks.

Best place to eat. There aren't really all that many good places to eat, I go to the Sidewalk Cafe more often than anyplace else in town.

Best shopping mall. uh... *sigh* our only mall is the Aroostook Centre Mall and it's horrid.

Famous landmark. to commorrate the first Trans-Atlantic Balloon crossing, of the Double Eagle II, the field from where they launched has a landmark.

Best tourism attraction. The Nordic Heritage Center, brings world class athletes for skiing and training.

Best place for kids. a tough choice but I am going with the public library.

Popular outdoor activity. Snowmobiling... I am proud to say I never have gone...

Breathtaking view. Quaggy Jo mountain at the Aroostook State Park is amazing.

Only found here. Aroostook State Park.

Now who shall I tag?
JennieBoo
Mrs. Chili
Boliyou
Julie at I Love A Good Book
and Cat

6 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for that (I think) :)
My answers are up.

The Gal Herself said...

I've never been to Maine, so this was very interesting. I checked out your mall and, oh my, that is pretty boring. BUT you've got the balloon landmarks, which are very cool.

Unknown said...

Looks pretty cool. I put mine up for you.

Mrs. Chili said...

I'll post mine in a day or so.

LOVE!

Chili

Cat. said...

If I don't do this right away, I'll forget...so I did.

It was surprisingly difficult.

Diana_CT said...

Even though I wasn't tagged I liked the questions so I answered them.

http://dianacorner.blogspot.com/