11.11.2007

i say... and you think...?

  1. Treadmill :: OK/GO's very clever dance
  2. Stroke :: that horrible Billy Squire song
  3. Exclusively :: supremely
  4. Lash :: gah... I need to get my brows done!
  5. Red carpet :: hilarious...taking things way too seriously
  6. Credit card:: debt free cus I don't have one
  7. Points :: out the obvious and Weight Watchers
  8. Domestic :: tranquility (can you tell I've been teaching the Constitution?)
  9. 21 :: ooooh, those were the days... I lived in Ireland then
  10. Inject :: flu shots

# 249

4 comments:

Serena said...

Oh, Treadmill is a dance? I am so lost. So aged... :D

Serena
ChatnChill

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe someone else came up with the Billy Squier song! And I wish I'd thought of the OK/GO dance. My favorite of yours this week, though, is Domestic:Tranquility. Wonderful!

Serena said...

Thanks for the OK Go video. That is funny but I think a lot of work to synchronize those moves. :D

Serena

Zoooma said...

Ha, Billy Squier! Funny... not horrible, though... I used to like that whole album! Then again I'm weird. Hey, remember he had a Christmas song on MTV?!

Ciao!