11.12.2007

tagged

I was tagged by Ryan in "honor" of NaBloPoMo

Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random and/or weird facts about me:

1. my three older sisters and I are naturally red-haired; different shades but all reds.
2. typing is a strong suit of mine...I use both hands on the proper keys and type approximately 90 words per minute.
3. my preferred mode of note taking is long hand, on legal pads with sharp wooden pencils or with black ink.
4. street magic (like David Blaine or Cris Angel) freaks me out.
5. I have a very difficult time with memorization, it ended my budding community theater acting career.
6. my preferred food temperature is room, I do not like hot-hot food.
7. sometimes I wish I understood more about OCD and the stubbornness that comes with it (see # 3 & 6).

7 tagged blogs

Diana
Gracie
Mrs. Chili
Tense Teacher
Meowminx
The Gal Herself
and Cat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may take me a few days to think of 7 more weird things about myself, but I will definitely do this!

The Gal Herself said...

Done. Thanks for the tag. And I'm impressed by #2. I'm a good "keyboardist" (as my niece keeps correcting me) too.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you did it :) By the way, the link to my blog is broken, you forgot to put the word "blank" in quote marks in the HTML.

Diana_CT said...

I posted my answers here.

It was hard to think up 7 weird or unusual things about me without stating the obvious.

#2 I use the two fingers Christopher Columbus method of typing – discover the key and land on it.

Cat. said...

I've finally got my answers posted.