2.04.2008

give me five monday


The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

Give Me Five most often visited websites other than your blog and your email account...and why!

1) I go to my MySpace page.

2) Fark is another daily stop.

3) Gimundo for Good News daily!

4)DailyOM is another faithful read of mine.

5) And last, but never least, The Very Short List.

6 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Other than myspace, I haven't heard of any of these, so I'm going to check them out! Happy Monday!

BeccA's Buzz said...

I must be the only one...I haven't even gone to myspace yet! I think for me, I just have this sort of negative idea about what some people seem to be using it for and I have yet to feel an interest in it. I don't feel like I'm losing out though :) No offense to anyone else who is on there....like I said before, I'm probably one of a very few who aren't. Like Misty, I hadn't heard of those other ones either! I had a hard time picking this week's topic but I think it turned out pretty good! Everyone seemed to like it.

Sandee said...

I must be old because I only know about MySpace. Yikes. Have a great GM5. :)

Barb said...

Whew.. I'm not the only one new to these. :)

MommaBoo said...

I'm gonna check all of those out!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's lists this week. Finding some new and interesting sites! :-)