2.18.2008

give me five monday


The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

Give Me Five positive traits or accomplishments you admired in a person or persons that you aren't getting along with or have hurt or offended you in the past.

1. S.S. is a caring mother.
2. M.M. is funny and charismatic.
3. F. T. cares about the world.
4. T. A. is one of the smartest people I know.
5. P. D. remembers to celebrate. :-)

This was tough, I don't have a lot of people with whom I don't get along or have hurt me. I guess I'm lucky that way. Or, therapy really does work.

4 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

That is great that you don't have many people that you don't get along with anymore. Like I said, I have many these days and honestly, even though they have hurt me and vice versa, I still miss them and think of them often!
Thanks for participating even if you don't have as many as others. :-)

threesidesofcrazy said...

I think it's great that you don't have many! I had to dig deep and way back for my list, but now that it's written I also feel purged.

Anonymous said...

Good for you that you had to think this one out! I had some trouble with the last three too. I like that this week's theme had us focus on something positive!

Forgetfulone said...

Wasn't this a great idea? I really had to think. I should have been more to the point, though.