3.17.2008

give me five monday


The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

Give Me Five favorite green things or your favorite ways to be green or favorite things about St. Patrick's day or mix and match!

1) Kermit the frog has always been one of my very favorite green things.

2) my mandala tattoo (the colors have blended to greens)

3) my four-leaf clover tattoo

4) my dark green eyes

5) I love St. Patrick's Day--always have, always will--especially since when I lived in Ireland I felt like I was home.

3 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yes, I could see that! Dark green eyes....oh I bet they are beautiful! Ireland looks so lush and green. England was very green as well.

I have a peace sign tattoo on my left ankle, it's green inside :)

GTR, girl.......Green-Tattoos-Rock! LOL

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice ink!

MommaBoo said...

Your tattoos are lovely! Did the one on your wrist hurt?

I like Kermie, too!