4.11.2008

6 unimportant things about me...

My darling friend Wendy tagged me with this one:

1) I type with both hands on the "home row" and if I make a mistake delete the entire part and retype (instead of skipping back to the oopsie). Backspace the whooooooooole thing until I get it right. (that would be four times for the previous sentence)

2) Unless there is a clear overhead sheet on it, I don't write on the overhead. I can't even imagine writing on the overhead screen. And the overhead markers have to have sharp points, not mooshy tips.

3) I detest putting clean dishes away.

4) The littlest unexpected noise startles me--I am jumpy as all getout.

5) My favorite color is beige. Anything in the brown family.

6) It is unusual that I make more than four phone calls per month. My preferred communication is email or face to face. I really don't like the phone. I've only heard my cell phone ring once. I didn't know what it was. tee hee

Now the fun part: Once tagged, post back here so I can come visit, 'k? I tag: you, you, you, and you and you annnnnnnd YOU!

3 comments:

Diana_CT said...

#3 Why put clean dishes away when you just have to take them out again to use them.

#6 I was at the cell phone store a couple of weeks ago where they wanted to sign me up for 250 free minutes (translated: prepaid), I told the salesman to look at my monthly usage it was only six minutes last month

WendyDarling said...

I usually delete the whole thing too when I make a mistake. :-) Drives my brother CRAZY!! LOL...
:-)

Great post!!

The Gal Herself said...

I'm doing this now … BTW, somewhere your typing teaching is smiling.