6.24.2008

tagged...



The Gal Herself tagged me, and I stole this hilarious picture from her. Now, the rules:

a) Link to the person who tagged me.

b) Mention the rules.

c) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.

d) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.

e) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

1) I love People magazine. Seriously. Love it, love it, love it.

2) I visit the TV Guide website daily. Even when I didn't have cable I still looked to see what was on.

3) Strawberry Spinach Salad is my favorite summer meal.

4) Birds give me the creeps.

5) I suffer severe potty mouth. Although I hate to write swears. But every now and then a fuckety-fuck types itself.

6) I sleep with one foot out, every night, even when the foot doesn't start out outside the blankets.

With no further ado, I tag: Princess Ladybug, Mrs. Chili, Tense Teacher, Diana, Leesepea, and Cat

5 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

I'll see your six and raise you six of my own (though I won't tag - maybe I'll list that as one of my quirks...).

I'm SUCH a potty mouth - or, at least, I CAN be. Your "fuckity-fuck" made me smile.

The Gal Herself said...

I've heard that old sailors can speak an entire sentence using only one word and its derivative to explain a problem with a boat motor: "The fucking fucker's fucked." So I like to think swearing is my patriotic tribute to our armed forces.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout posting that recipe for strawberry spinach salad soon?

Anonymous said...

I'll post this meme, I promise, but I'm saving it for a day when I need a good idea. :)

Anonymous said...

It's up :)