7.15.2008

ten things tuesday...

Ten terrific TV themes: (again, in no particular order)

1) Welcome Back, Kotter--by John Sebastian.

2) Hill Street Blues--by Mike Post

3) All In The Family--by Charles Strouse

4) The Andy Griffeth Show--by Herbert Spencer and Earl Hagen

5) The Rockford Files--by Mike Post

6) The X-Files--by Mark Snow (I saw an advert for the upcoming movie which was the inspiration for this list)

7) Sesame Street--by Joe Raposo

8) Seinfeld--by Jonathan Wolff

9) The Greatest American Hero--by Scarbury (and Mike Post)

10) Night Court by--Jack Elliott

with runner up--Law & Order (in all its incarnations)

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I played, too. I agree with you 100% on The Andy Griffith Show! Today would be a good day for a trip to the fishing hole, wouldn't it?

WendyDarling said...

9) The Greatest American Hero--by Scarbury (and Mike Post)

LOVE IT! :-) I may steal this idea from you to post over at my blog. ;-)