8.26.2008

kick ass and think nothing of it...

Kick Ass Blogger Award



Instructions:
1. Choose five other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
2. Let them know that they have received an award.
3. Link back to the person who awarded you.

Princess Ladybug has an amusingly thoughtful blog that I adore reading and she has selected me to receive the Kick Ass Blogger Award!

Now... on to my five:

Mrs. Chili who is one of the best bloggers in the blogosphere and I'm proud to be part of her blog family.

Leesepea for her trials and tribulations as a teacher.

Tense Teacher for making the margarita the cure-all.

Diana is a kickass advocate. Shedding a light on darkness everywhere she goes. I'm a big, big fan of her blog.

The Gal Herself is a kickass gal. I can relate to so many of her blog posts (except about the cats) and she makes me think about life in a fresh way.

5 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Thank you, Kwizgiver! I feel funny accepting this based on the content of my blog, because I believe that once a week I steal content from you. But thank you again. This makes me happy!

Mrs. Chili said...

Hey, THANKS!! I like it that people think of me as an ass-kicker (in a good way, of course). One of my mottoes is "no wimpy women," and you are right at home in my blogging family!

Anonymous said...

Why thanks! You're definitely kick ass, too!

Anonymous said...

My picks are up now - sorry it took me so long to get to it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just now getting around to reading blogs for the first time in a week, so I'm late to the party... Thank you for the cool award!