11.17.2008

give me five monday


The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

# 41 Give Me Five staples on your grocery list besides milk, bread and eggs.

1) some kind of cookie/bar something or other to have in my school lunches. Lately, I've been hooked on Newton's Fruit Crisps in apple cinnamon... yummmmm!


2) Lorna Doone 100 Calorie packs... I just love to let these melt in my mouth.


3) honeycrisp apples, if they're in season


4) Pomegranates! There are so many pom-tastic foods out there, like pom-apple sauce.


5) Kashi granola bars. I prefer the chewy varieties but there are some interesting flavors of crunchy.

3 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

Honey Crisp apples are my favorites! I've never eaten a pomegranate, I wouldn't even know how to open one! LOL Thanks for playing along this week :)

Julie said...

My list is up - first time I've ever done this meme.

Anonymous said...

Oh heck...I love those Kashi Bars...I love all the Kashi products.
Great list of yummy's