12.02.2008

ten things tuesday

I'm borrowing this idea from another meme that will be posted another day.

TEN things I wish I could say to TEN different people right now:

10) I need to see your lesson plans before you present the lesson.

9) The award for biggest jerk goes to... YOU!

8) You need therapy.

7) For a heterosexual man you're quite flamboyant.

6) You need therapy.

5) I had the best Thanksgiving ever!

4) I miss you.

3) Shut the fuck up.

2) Actually, I don't like you but I can still be nice to you.

1) Oops.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I agree with #2.
Boy that would be nice to state to a few people...

The Gal Herself said...

I am soooo stealing this. Great idea. #7 is my favorite.

Cat. said...

I just swiped this too and did it here instead of the usual place.

Just what I needed today!

Anonymous said...

I could say #7 to a couple people. I think it comes from living in a rural Bible belt midwest town.