1.14.2009

fave meme

once again, swiped with love from Tense Teacher.

1. Political show: I enjoy both the Daily Show and the Colbert Report

2. Picnic food: Potato salad — but only Dad's.

3. Mixed drink: I used to love a margarita, but now I don't drink.

4. U.S. President: Jimmy Carter is up there on the list, he was the first president to make human rights part of the international dialogue.

5. Kind of student to teach: one with curiosity and occasional enthusiasm

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did: working out.

7. Sports commentator: Jim Nance or Bob Costas.

8. Sport to watch on TV: Football and ice hockey

9. Animal to have as a pet: puppies.

10. Halloween costume you have worn: the nun habit was hilarious.

11. Kind of dessert: chocolate cake

12. Comic strip: Bloom County was my favorite.

13. Ice cream flavor: I sorely miss Wavy Gravy

14. News source: I read the Christian Science Monitor online daily.

15. Vacation spot: the couch

16. Wine: usually a zin, but I'm not into wine.

17. Way to waste time instead of working: blogging, MySpace and BigFish Games, watching junky TV

18. Reality show: American Idol, especially after the auditions.

19. Children’s movie: Mary Poppins

20. Celebrity you wish would retire: oh, the celebutantes bore me... they could go away

3 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Great answers, and naturally I'm stealing it. While you couldn't be more right about Mary Poppins, I suggest you rethink the puppy. They are all adrenaline and no sense. Perhaps a nice, young adult dog, already house-trained?

Kwizgiver said...

I tend to call all dogs puppies. Actually, I call them "pubbies".

Unknown said...

Great answers. We even had a match after I swiped it :)