1.07.2009

things on my bed (etc.) meme

Swiped, lovingly, from Tense Teacher.

What is on your bed right now? blankets

When was the last time you threw up? I have no idea, it's been a long time, thankfully!

What’s your favorite word or phrase? "ya think?"

Name 3 people who made you smile today. my homeroom, the student teacher, the other student teacher (who's not working with me at all but we had a great conversation this morning)

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? opening my attendance program

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? emailing my sisters

What is your favorite holiday? St. Paddy's Day

Have you ever been to another country? indeedy-do

What is the last thing you said aloud? indeedy-do

What is the best ice cream flavor? the retired flavor of Ben & Jerry's called Wavy Gravy

What was the last thing you had to drink? water

What are you wearing right now? sweater, tank, cords, sox and undies--sexy, I know

What was the last thing you ate? lunch

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yes... the sweater I'm wearing today

When was the last time you ran? We girls with big boobs don’t run. (I'm keeping Tense's answer here--tee hee)

What’s the last sporting event you watched? Hockey Night in Canada!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe, especially Ireland

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message to on Facebook? I don't Facebook, I MySpace my students, though and one of them was my most recent message

Ever go camping? eons ago

Do you have a tan? I have the opposite of a tan--it's winter in Maine

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? just my pride

What is your guilty pleasure? blogging and bad reality shows

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? oh, I don't think I do a lot--but I do some

Do you drink your soda from a straw? preferably

What did your last text message say? "hehehehehehehe"

Are you someone’s best friend? you betcha

What are you doing tomorrow? basically the same thing I did today

Where is your mom right now? in heaven

Look to your left, what do you see? my AAA membership renewal form and a glass of water

What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch

What do you think of when you think of Australia? "G'day, Mate"

Ever ridden on a roller coaster? years ago

What is your birthstone? opal

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? usually the drive thru

Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate? again, I MySpace and no, I don't hate anyone

Do you have a dog? *sniff* no

Last person you talked to on the phone? the financial officer of the hospital to pay my bill over the phone

Any plans today? not now

Are you happy? yes

Where are you right now? at the computer

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I want pizza

Last song listened to? "Starry, Starry Night" by Rick Astley

Last movie you saw? Vantage Point


Are you allergic to anything? sulfa

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? meh, I don't really have one

Are you jealous of anyone? Oprah

Are you married? no

Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it

Do any of your friends have children? all but one of my friends have children

Do you eat healthy? not so much

What do you usually do during the day? teach high school social studies

Do you hate anyone right now? nope

Do you use the word “Hello” daily? frequently

How many kids do you want when you’re older? uh... I'll stick with none!

How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 44

Have you ever been to Six Flags? no

How did you get one of your scars? I fell on my face

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Naturally I stole this.

Mrs. Chili said...

"Ya THINK?!" is one of my favorite things to say, too.

St. Paddy's is your birthday too, is it not? Or is it Tense's? I forget...

I fell on my face A LOT when I was little. I was about nine before I figured out to put my hands out when I fell. Fortunately, I don't have scars to show for it, though...

Kwizgiver said...

It must be Tense's, I'm an October baby.

Julie said...

Ha, it would take me all day just to answer the first one :)