1.21.2009

weird question meme

Swiped once again from Tense Teacher.

If you got trapped in an elevator with someone, who would you want it to be? someone that smells nice and doesn't have a phobia of being trapped in an elevator

What is your favorite cereal? bite-size frosted mini wheats

Do you own any cowboy boots? no

What is something you would never do in public? make out

Have you ever had really strange dreams? I don't usually remember my dreams but I've been known to have some really strange ones

Name a friend or loved one who has passed away. Mum, Grammy & Grampy

What’s your earliest memory? sitting on the picnic bench with Mum combing my hair dry in the sunshine

Have you ever broken a bone before, and if so, how? my fingers playing field hockey

Have you ever stepped in dog poo? I’ve even sat in it before. (keeping Tense's answer, as I have too)

Ever bitten your toenails? good gawd no!

Who is your all time hero? probably my dad

What colors do you think mix well? anything with beige

What did you eat recently? ham fried rice, my neighbor made it and shared

What was your favorite cartoon movie as a child? Sleeping Beauty

What’s your favorite movie now? City of Angels or When Harry Met Sally

Do you paint your toenails? mostly in sandal season

Is your computer a fast and awesome computer? the laptop is, the desktop, not so much

What do you do, or want to do for a living? I teach high school social studies.

If one of your long lost exes called you and asked for you back, would you take them back? that ain't happening

Have you ever been a heart-breaker? unintentionally

What’s your favorite instrument? either piano or guitar--either one played well

What is a country you want to visit badly before you die? well... I donno, I've been everywhere I wanted to go except Italy

Have you made a bucket list? Not a bucket list per se, but in high school we had to make a life list

What things in history amuse you the most? schemes and conspiracy theories

Have you ever eaten lipstick? not on purpose

What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out? my purse, a scarf and gloves

Have you ever licked a window before? can't say as I have

If someone dared you to run across a busy street for 1 thousand dollars, would you? this one doesn't run, so NO

Would you kill someone for 9 million dollars? what a random amount of money--but no, I wouldn't

Who is your worst enemy right now and why? ultra conservatives who think the world is out to get them

Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone before? just my sisters... as children

What brand of cell phone do you have, and which service provider? a TracFone

Do you wear slippers or socks? socks

Do your feet stink? not usually

Have you ever picked your butt in public? I don't remember doing so

What is the strangest pet you’ve ever owned? a dog who didn't know she was a dog and thought she was the queen of all things

Do you love life or hate it? love it

Who is the hottest person in the entire universe, in your opinion? George Clooney

What do you do every night before bed? relax

3 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

It mine now, baby!

Unknown said...

Swiping this one. Your first memory is just lovely.

Cat. said...

I'm swiping as well...just REALLY late!