3.14.2009

saturday 9





School Daze

1. Do you have children in school? no, I don't have children

2. Did you go to public school? If you have children did/do they? yes, I did

3. Are you currently in school or taking classes? I'm not taking any classes right now

4. What level of education have you completed? I have a four-year degree

5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education? all paid off

6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? it's ridiculous

7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world? yes

8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead? yes

9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make? I would make harassment a non-issue

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hey you are one lucky person...

JHS said...

I'm curious as to how you would make "harassment a non-issue." That would be quite an accomplishment.

JHS
Colloquium

Kwizgiver said...

Zero-tolerance policies, awareness activities... letting the silent majority rule.

Judd Corizan said...

I agree on harassment. We've done a 180 as a society. Now you need to be PC about everything...

Diana_CT said...

I was in a workshop Thursday and dealing with harassment. That to create a culture in schools that does not condone any form of harassment must come from the top down.