4.08.2009

sisters are doin it for themselves...

Look-y what I got from The Gal Herself!
The rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

Mrs. Chili is definitely one of my blog sisters. Thought-provoking, insightful and never, ever boring.

Tense Teacher who always makes me nod my head in agreement and understanding. And I have come to read her blog with a slight southern drawl.

Diana has an important voice. I look forward to learning something whenever I read her blog.

Leesepea, a very funny teacher with a great blog and a baby on the way! I learned a very cool flip'n'fold from her, it's been a real hit with my students.

Princess Ladybug needs to blog more often.

Wendy is a sister-friend. Love her blog.

4 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Now I've got Annie and Aretha in my head! I'm going to be looping the song all night long ("now there was a time... when they used to say...")

Thanks for the nod. I'll reciprocate soon!

(you know what REALLY got to me, though? I'm starting to read Tense with a bit of a drawl, too. How frickin' funny is THAT!?!)

MWAH!

Diana_CT said...

Thank you very much and I am honored. I nominated Lisa and Janet

WendyDarling said...

I just saw this on my comments. It MADE MY DAY!! :-) Thank you so much for it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - Thanks!

Glad the flip n' fold worked for you :)

Got my award post up.