7.14.2009

the queen's meme

The Blog Outside The Box Meme

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.) probably speeding. Or, I swore up a raving storm in public.

2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ? What If This Is As Good As It Gets?

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him? where is beyond?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see? that I've got to teach another twenty-something years until I can retire. oy vey.

5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell. I don't know why this would happen, I'm quite tame. I don't deserve this unjust treatment!

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be? be human

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen? I spend approximately $70 on coffee each month

4 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Your secret is positively scandalous. Really.
I think your blog should get a warning for that.


Where is beyond? is a great question. I just hope he went North and not South.

Thank you for playing my first meme! And I cannot believe you would "rave up a storm" in public.

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

How Fun!! Happy Tuesday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Be human" is a GREAT commandment, Allison. And don't answer when MJ calls...

The Gal Herself said...

Hey, Teach! What naughty words do you use in public?