8.01.2009

challenge...


I am accepting the happiness challenge for a third go-round. Thanks to The Gal Herself for the reminder!

"Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."


Taking a long nap on a hot summer day makes me happy. The fan was blowing on me and it felt great.

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I'm glad you're participating again this year, and I'm so happy to see your "balloon girl at the beach" visual again. She makes me happy, too.

Unknown said...

Love this idea. I'll try it, myself (better late than never, eh?)

Naps on summer afternoons are awesome!