8.12.2009

you like me, you really like me...


The Gal awarded me and said such wonderfully kind things about my blog!
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
2) Pass the award to ten other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Mrs. Chili is an inspiration--blogging and otherwise.

I always find Diana has such important things to say!

Tense Teacher is always thought provoking and interesting. Plus, she finds some kickass memes!

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Kind? Perhaps. But also true. (Most of all, I love how you love that dog.)

Mrs. Chili said...

I love you, too!

I'll reciprocate sometime soon; right now, I'm a little distracted...

Diana_CT said...

Thank you Allyson, I hope that I can continue to live up to the honor

Tense Teacher said...

You're a doll. Much love to you, too!