9.02.2009

therapy survey

When was the last time you cried?
a couple weeks ago

What made you angry this week?
a lying student who continued to lie to my face

What was the happiest day of your life?
today

Have you ever laughed until you cried?
oh yes

Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants?
nope

Have you ever been suspicious of someone?
definitely

What was the last thing you envied?
air conditioning

Are you sarcastic?
slightly

Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes

What is the last thing that disgusted you?
a lying student who continued to lie to my face

Have you ever been truly afraid because of a scary movie?
yes

What is you biggest regret?
I don't know that I have one

Have you ever had an obsession?
I have many

Do you feel pity others who have less than you?
sometimes

What is your biggest fear?
I have several

What was the last lie you told?
a white one

Have you ever cheated in a game among friends?
I think so, I think we all were

Who was the last person you flirted with?
I don't even remember

Have you ever seen an image that made you physically ill?
yes

1 comment:

The Gal Herself said...

Couldn't sleep, so I stole this survey.