10.28.2009

boosted meme...

Lovingly boosted from Tense Teacher.

1. What color is your front door? white

2. Tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. I've got three older sisters

3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? the pretty ones!

4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? not really

5. Oprah — love her, hate her, or don’t care? love her!!

6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? sort of

7. Hard or soft pillows? I like one of each

8. How many trees are in your neighbor’s yard? too many to count

9. What was the color of the last car you saw? black

10. When does your driver’s license expire? I don't really know... I should check though

11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 20:6

12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? usually the left

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I boosted this. We have a couple in common!

Anonymous said...

I shall afford will disagree with you

Anonymous said...

Your phrase, simply charm

Anonymous said...

Rather amusing phrase


I suggest you to visit a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

It is not what you know, but who you know.