12.16.2009

christmas meme # 8

Name 5 Favorite Christmas Songs
* Diana Krall's "Christmastime Is Here"
* Michael Buble's "My Grown Up Christmas List"
* Faith Hill's "Where Are You Christmas"
* Clay Aiken's "Mary Did You Know"
* Donna Summer's "Christmas Spirit"

Name 4 Gifts You Plan To Buy For Others.
* can't say
* because my family
* and my friends
* might see this

Name 3 Things On Your Christmas Wish List.
* CDs
* spending time with family & friends
* peace

What 2 Places Do You Plan To Be On Christmas?
* Dad & Barb's
* home

What Is 1 Important Person, Place or Thing You Love About Christmas?
* I love the energy in the air, the sense of wonder, the time I get to spend with family & friends, the lights and the music

1 comment:

The Gal Herself said...

I never would have considered Donna Summer and Christmas together, but I'll have to seek that out.

And yes, I stole this.