12.28.2009

new year's meme # 1

1. Will you be looking for a new job? probably not another teaching job

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? sure

3. New house? no

4. What will you do differently in '10? uhm... I'll pay more attention to finances and the paper tiger

5. New Years resolution? I'd like to focus on some little things around the house... organize my CDs and DVDs and books and stuff like that

6. What will you not be doing in '10? the list is looooooong

7. Any trips planned? nothing planned but I will probably go visit my sisters in PA & VA again

8. Wedding plans? not for me

9. What's on your calendar? I don't have a calendar yet... so nothing

10. What can't you wait for? getting my car starter

11. What would you like to see happen differently? I'd like to be less cluttered

12. What about yourself will you be changing? I'd like to exercise more often

13. What happened in '09 that you didn't think would ever happen? AP Institute

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? maybe I'll be more expressive of my feelings to them

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in '09? no

16. Will you start or quit drinking? I might drink more

17. Will you better your relationship with your family? it's really great as it is

18. Will you do charity work? I already do

19. Will you go to bars? no

20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? I already am

21. Do you expect '10 to be a good year for you? yes

22. How much did you change from this time last year til now? not substantially

23. Do you plan on having a child? no

24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? I hope so

25. Major lifestyle changes? maybe eat more healthfully

26. Will you be moving? not that I know of

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '10 that happened in '09? save more money

28. What are your New Years Eve plans? nothing yet

29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? no

30. One wish for '10? contentment & motivation

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Surprisingly, I always think drinking moree is a great idea! ;)