12.01.2009

the queen's meme


# 15: The Shopping Madness Meme
click the link to play along


1. What is favorite item to shop for and why? books--they're so interesting!

2. Quality vs. Price. Will you buy off-brand replicas at a discount store or must you have the real thing? Why or why not? I've been known to discount shop--but if it's a great bargain and junk I'll skip it

3. Have you ever asked a sales clerk to remove something from display if it is the last one in the store? Tell us what special something would make you strip the clothes off a mannequin.
(which begs the question...Are all mannequins born naked?)
Great fitting jeans... or a fabulous scarf

4. I really don't care if a guy goes shopping with me. I'm in my own zone and always have a plan. Are you an alone-shopper or would you like to have company? it doesn't matter

5. Have you ever done anything other than actually try on clothes in a dressing room? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one. Ahem.) nope... and you're welcome

6. Do you like or do you get annoyed when salesclerks and store management follows you around asking "May I help you?" a million times? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one.) sometimes I'll dream up ridiculous stuff for them to help me with


7. Create your very own store-brand name. (ie; Toys 'R Us, WalMart) What would YOUR establishment's name be?
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm so relieved to see that you've stripped a mannequin. Most people wouldn't admit that.

Love the name of your store.
Nice work, Teach.


And thank you for playing The Queen's Meme.

The Gal Herself said...

Loved your answer to #6.Sounds like fun! I may have to adopt it.