12.05.2009

saturday 9





Joy to the World

1. What to you is the most joyous aspect of the holidays? being with family and friends

2. Do you get much snow where you live? If yes, do you enjoy winter sports like skiing or would you rather stay in by the cozy fire? we get a LOT of snow and I hate winter sports

3. Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? I don't like horses... but yes, I have been on a sleigh ride. It was fun but once was enough for me.

4. During the busy week, what do you do to relax? play on the computer, watch tv... basic stuff like that

5. Do you get stressed during the holidays? no, I love the holidays

6. What holiday song could you happily never hear again? Dominic the Donkey

7. How do you decide on what present you pick for a person? I usually just know... you know?

8. What does this holiday season mean to you and why? it's another great opportunity to give to those I love and those who need it.

9. What holiday movies best describe the season for you and why? Elf--the magic of the season and belief. Plus I have great memories of seeing it in the theater.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your holiday mood is infectious! Happy Saturday, Allison...

Diana_CT said...

You get snow? I thought that you only get a dusting ;-)