12.20.2009

sunday stealing

(click the icon to play along)

Sunday Stealing: Lola's Holiday Meme

1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? Rudolph

2. What holiday character do you think you're most like? Mrs. Claus

3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? I don't have a spouse

4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? today it's Diana Krall's "Christmastime Is Here"

5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? probably Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer... or Dominick the Donkey

6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? I listen online all the time, as soon as it starts up in October

7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? LOVE it

8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present? no

9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father? Donder

10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations? Christmas Eve in my fuzzy pajamas

11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'? I think--wowzer!

12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread? excited anticipation

13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? I can't remember

14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? I don't have a spouse or significant other

15. When do you put up your tree? this year, I didn't put it up

16. Real or fake? fake

17. When do you take your tree down? in January

18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? Sometimes, if I need wrapping paper or stuff

19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? we're not having a party

20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet? nope

5 comments:

Lisa G said...

"Grandma got run over by a reindeer"--can't stand that one. Have a happy Sunday!

Mamie said...

I was exposed to the horrific "Domincik the Donkey" for the first time ever this year at the staff holiday party - MY EARS WERE BLEEDING!!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I missed that Dominic Donkey song. But if it's as bad as Grandma, I am SO with you... :)

The Gal Herself said...

Our answers *are* very similar. Aren't we brilliant women?

Unknown said...

I can handle Dominic and Grandma better than the treacly "The Christmas Shoes." I swiped this from you :)