1.19.2010

do i?

bold the true statements

* I have a serious attitude problem
* I hate repetitive surveys
* I dig 80s music
* I’m feeling pretty lonely right now
* Donnie Darko is really overrated
* I have a shell necklace
* Cats are my favorite animal
* I wish I was with my boyfriend right now
* My mother had me when she was too young
* I haven’t brushed my teeth yet today
* I love lollipops
* I hate chewing gum
* I once ate takeaway food three nights in a row
* Will Ferrell is hilarious
* I don’t think hats suit me
* I wear alicebands (for those who don't speak Brit)
* I have heard of the band Tears For Fears
* I don’t drive & I’m not sure if I ever will
* I’d rather be driven than drive myself
* My job consists of sitting around on my ass all day
* Oh no, the sun is out
* I miss last summer
* The good memories of my past make me want to cry
* I HATE Star Wars
* Angelina Jolie was a great actress in Girl, Interrupted
* I know where Shakespeare was born in England
* I’m not interested in Shakespeare or any of his plays
* The term “whatever” is used when the person doesn’t have anything better to say
* Zebra print is so effing tacky
* If I were to get fat, I wouldn’t care
* Girls who look anorexic, now that is repulsive
* If you were to give me $200 right now, I’d go right out & spend it all
* I want to go to Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
* I don’t know much about my country’s history
* I do not own a bikini
* I wear earrings everyday
* I had a very disturbing dream last night
* I can’t watch animals eating other animals on wildlife TV; it makes me so sad
* I love to read True Crime
* I would find it hilariously funny if Former President Bush tripped over his own two feet & fell off a cliff
* I live in America & do not have an American accent
* I can fake a Scottish accent
* Some music moves me to tears (most movies do)
* I have read the book Jane Eyre
* I love Borders bookstore
* I’d love to work there
* I HAVE worked there
* I have never purchased anything from Starbucks
* I can sing opera
* I have seen a picture of my parents on their wedding day
* My parents never married
* Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted
* I strongly believe in reincarnation
* The celebrity I’d most love to meet is dead
* I find Joaquin Phoenix highly sexilicious
* I call people “fools” a lot
* People in motorized wheelchairs make me laugh
* I have been caught singing into my hairbrush
* When I’m embarrassed I turn bright red
* I don’t blush
* I’m not squeamish at the sight of blood
* Guys who smell good really turn me on
* One of my favorite actors is Jim Carrey
* Kate Winslet is the perfect example of an English Rose
* I seriously think Sarah Jessica Parker is one of the ugliest female actresses out there
* I enjoy taking walks by myself in the summer
* One of my pets recently died
* I want to marry a fat old man with loads of cash
* I’m afraid of all animals with hooves
* MOO
* I’m interested in the supernatural
* My mother is such a gossip

4 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

I love this one, too! I'm stealing it for another Monday Meme. You're totally my dealer now, you know that, right?

Kwizgiver said...

Glad to be of service. :-)

The Gal Herself said...

You KNEW I'd steal this one, didn't you?

We're so similar in terms of our ... heads. I don't like hats, either, and favored Alice bands when trying to grow my hair out.

Unknown said...

We have a few matches on this one.