4.13.2010

ten things tuesday...

Ten random things, in random order.

1) I write a haiku a day.

2) Hopefully my syllabus will be approved by AP Central soon. This is the longest submission time, so maybe it's good news. I've revised about six times and submitted two (this is the third submission).

3) I am beside myself with excitement about Glee tonight. American Idol and Glee?? Be still my TV-obsessed heart!

4) Vacation is right around the corner. Every day is dragging.

5) This in-between weather is getting on my nerves. Hurry up, Spring! I am excited to wear all my cute skorts. Especially the two I just got.

6) Today I had to make reservations for the Civil Rights Team State Convention in Augusta. Bus and hotel arrangements, and write up a letter for the kids to take home to their parents.

7) It's testing week! Yippee skippy doo. The schedule has been rearranged so far this week. It's a royal pain in the butt.

8) Maggie is mine for a few days this week! Puppy love!

9) On Facebook, an unrequited crush friended me. I think I may have blushed.

10) Holocaust survivor Max Slabotzky is coming to school Thursday. I'm concerned that my students will embarrass me with their behavior.

1 comment:

The Gal Herself said...

Do you think that the Holocaust is just too awful and too far in the past for your students to relate to?

I stole this and am compiling my Tuesday 10 for the blogosphere's enjoyment.