7.19.2010

five & ten

INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.

1. "Where'd You Go?" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones
2. "My Forgotten Favorite" by Velocity Girl
3. "Finer Things" by Steve Winwood
4. "Wait For Me" by Hall & Oates
5. "I Know A Place" by Double
6. "Get It Through Your Heart" by Robert Palmer
7. "Wake Up Next To You" by Graham Parker
8. "Consider Me Gone" by Sting
9. "Alison" by Elvis Costello
10. "You Can Close Your Eyes" by James Taylor

I don't even know how to describe my playlist--it was an 80s thing.

My five friends:
The Gal Herself
Mrs. Chili
Diana
Leesepea
Princess Ladybug

6 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

A little freaky; Consider Me Gone came up in my list, too....

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Not a bad one in the lot! :)

Diana_CT said...

My songs are posted

Princess LadyBug said...

Posted mine & tagged you back. :P

The Gal Herself said...

"You Can Close Your Eyes!" Lord, I haven't heard that in forever but I always loved it. Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

Was I supposed to comment and tell you I posted it? 'Cause I put it up last night. Duh.