11.17.2010

stuff n stuff...

10 years ago … I was getting ready to go to Washington, DC

5 years ago … I was the thinnest I've ever been

1 year ago … I was getting ready for Parent/Teacher Conferences

Yesterday … was made better by Glee!

Today … I was cold, the heat wasn't working at school

Tomorrow … I get my test results from the doctor (fingers crossed!)

5 snacks I enjoy … Reese's, applesauce, apples, Kashi granola bars, crackers & cheese

5 bands I know most of the lyrics of their songs … The Beatles, U2, Crowded House, Del Amitri, The Police

5 things I would do with $100 million
… quit my job, take care of my family, travel, start a charitable foundation, enjoy

5 bad habits I have
… sloth, piling stuff, going a bit above the speed limit, squeezing the tube of toothpaste wherever, not flossing regularly

5 locations I would run away to … Ireland, Italy, Greece, Washington DC, NYC

5 things I would never wear … fur, short shorts, spaghetti straps, bikini, or latex

5 things I like doing … reading, writing, watching TV, Farmville, shopping

5 biggest joys of the moment
… grades are caught up, planning my Portland trip, reading a great book, great friends, loving family

5 famous people I would like to meet … George Clooney, Bono, Oprah, Hillary Clinton, George Clooney

5 movies I like … City of Angels, Elf, Sleepless in Seattle, Beautiful Girls, The Usual Suspects

5 TV shows I like … Glee, American Idol, Top Chef, Project Runway, House

5 favorite toys … my Nook, dvr, laptop, projector at school, youtube

5 comments:

Charlene said...

I can't name 5 famous people I'd like to meet.

Mrs. Chili said...

I will be stealing....

Jennifer said...

These test results sure have taken forever. I'm hoping along with you for a good result!

*mingle

jon said...

Mingle******
ummm...? Did you mention that you would like to meet George Clooney?

I enjoy your blog.
I hope all goes will for you.

The Gal Herself said...

I hear you're on George Clooney's list of bloggers he'd like to meet. Oh, and I'm stealing this.