2.07.2011

many 7s

Swiped from Cat!

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Ott light
2. t.v.
3. book case
4. boom box
5. dvr
6. books
7. cds

TOP SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
1. "back to me"
2. "settle down"
3. "uhm... o-o-o-kay"
4. "time for notes!" (said with much enthusiasm)
5. "Well hello"
6. "have a great day, see you tomorrow"
7. "it's only -day?"

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. laughter
2. sleep
3. iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts
4. hugs
5. books/magazines
6. music
7. internet/electricity/laptop

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. snow
2. going to sleep early
3. t.v.
4. sneezing
5. my noisy neighbors
6. shopping
7. my glasses are dirty

SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
1. my dvr wasn't set to record all of Sunday's Glee
2. Farmville isn't loading
3. world events/current events
4. I think I need a massage
5. 12 days until vacation
6. I need to remember my Flip camera for school tomorrow
7. I forgot to grade a set of essays... oops!

Do You:
1. believe in god? not so much
2. Had a dream come true? yes
3. Read the newspaper? occasionally
4. Pray? not so much
5. Have a job? that I do
6. Go to church? not often
7. Wish on shooting stars? no

Have you ever:
1. Gone skinny dipping? eons ago
2. Kissed someone of the same sex? not romantically
3. Swam in the dark? that was when I went skinny dipping
4. Been to a bonfire? oh yes
5. Ran away from home? no
6. Played strip poker? yes, I won!
7. Pulled an all nighter? I used to regularly

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
Have you...
1. Cried?
no, but I wish I would
2. Had fun? in a manner of speaking
3. Been kissed? no
4. Felt stupid? yes
5. Talked to an ex? no
6. Missed someone? yes, I missed my sisters
7. Hugged someone? yes

1 comment:

The Gal Herself said...

So what's up with your nosey neighbors?

I'm stealing this.