3.09.2011

celebrate from afar


See that smiling face? It's my sister! Today is her 49th birthday. I wish we were together to celebrate. But without being together, I know I can celebrate her wisdom, patience, kindness, nurturing nature and true beauty. Over the years (especially when we were kids) we would bicker and fight and play and laugh together. And then we turned into friends. I would do anything for her and I know the feeling is mutual. I must make a plan to visit her again this year. Happy birthday, dear sister!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy (21st!) Birthday K's sister!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your beloved sister!

Jennifer said...

I love old school photos of family members. It always brings back such great memories. Happy birthday to your sister!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Ditto, sis!