6.04.2011

saturday 9





The Best & The Worst

1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? my cold started clearing up

The worst? I was very ill with a cold

2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)? the week of my 40th birthday stands out

What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)? being threatened by an out of control student several years ago put me in a tail spin

3. What's the best thing about your job? I get to laugh a lot

Worst? the politics

4. What's the best new website you've found? Pintrest

Worst? nothing memorable

5. What's the best book you've read? this year? uhmmm... The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova

Worst? I couldn't get through The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt

6. What's the best movie you've seen? Crash

Worst? Joe Versus the Volcano

7. What's the best meal you've had? lunch at Cafe Sopresso

Worst? I can't remember

8. What's the best holiday? the holiday season

Worst? there isn't one

9. What's the best thing in your future? summer vacation

Worst? paying for a road trip

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I think Tom Hanks is trying to forget about that movie.....

http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/meme-owners-pay-well/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I hope you did have a great 40th. My forties were my favorite decade. Although this one's been good, too.

Unknown said...

The Swan Thieves was really good.

Here's mine:
http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-9.html

Diana_CT said...

Summer vacation must be just around the corner. When do it start?