7.09.2011

saturday 9





Against All Odds

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? nope

2. Do you like your job, or daily routine? yes to both

3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak? yes, I try to appreciate the moment

4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog? not usually

5. Do others consider you well organized? highly organized

6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? not intentionally but I always recognize the possibilities

7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? sometimes they make me nervous but usually I go with the flow

8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? quite

9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? well... it's unstoppable... there are certainly things that are a bummer, but so far it's been pretty gradual

4 comments:

Diana_CT said...

I am highly unorganized. i am always hunting for stuff around the house and cursing myself for not putting it back.

Right now I am hunting for my favorite coffee mug. Somebody didn't put it back in its place when she used it last.

I am Harriet said...

There is a lot to be said about appreciating the moment.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/against-all-odds/

The Gal Herself said...

Sometimes going through the nervousness that goes with something new makes the memory that much sweeter.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You have to age gracefully. You always have spot on responses!