7.16.2011

saturday 9





The Devil Went Down To Georgia

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? not as such

2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called? Kwizgiver

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you? end the relationship, obviously there are issues

4. Do you ever cry at a movie? sure

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status? I am happily single and not desperate

6. Who do you got to for advice? my parents

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you? I really can't remember

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online? I haven't, other than through comments

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? it's not something I think about, I'm single

3 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

C'mon! You have NEVER fantasized about the perfect, romantic getaway, Mrs. Clooney?

I am Harriet said...

She's got a goof Clooney point there....


Enjoy your Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/canine-seals/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I was gonna go with Clooney here as well. I O U 1) witticism!!