7.10.2011

sunday stealing

(click the icon to play along)


Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? start the water then get in

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? no

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? no

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? yes

5. How old do people say you look? usually in my early 30s

6. How old do you act? well, I think I act my age

7. What’s the last song you sang? Wrapped Around Your Finger by the Police... it was playing on a mixed CD my sister made for me

8. Have you recently become a member of anything? not that I can think of

9. What are your plans for next weekend? breakfast with the Breakfast Club and a pedicure

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? usually eyes closed

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? nothing

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Catherine Zeta Jones

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? George Clooney

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? no

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? not knowingly

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? no

17. What is the most unusual? I'd say this question which is missing a subject

18. How do feel about the Goth people? they're interesting

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? no

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? no, I wouldn't

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Sounds like a fun time next weekend.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/what-are-your-plans-for-next-weekend/