8.17.2011

tv meme...

Saw this at Mrs. Chili's and I absolutely had to steal it!

Pick your five favourite tv shows (in no particular order) and answer the following questions about them. Don’t cheat!

1. What Not To Wear

2. The Closer

3. How I Met Your Mother

4. Big Bang Theory

5. Who Do You Think You Are?

Who is your favourite character in 2? Brenda--she's so well fleshed out and I adore her candy obsession.

Who’s your least favourite character in 1? the 360, c'mon it's a character!

What’s your favourite episode of 4? The Prestidigitation Approximation

What is your favourite season on 5? I think it's just had one season, hasn't it?

What is your favourite relationship in 3? Barney & Ted's friendship is genius

Who has the bad relationship in 2? Oh, Captain Raydor and Brenda, without a doubt!

How long have you watched 1? I started watching season 2, I didn't see any without Clinton Kelly

How did you become interested in 3? some students were talking about it and I got watching it

Who’s your favourite actor in 4? Jim Parsons (Sheldon)

Which show do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5? well, I guess I'll say 2 since it's the only scripted show in this list

Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? 1

If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Amy Farrah Fowler

How would you kill off your favourite character in 1? I would take a sledge hammer to the 360

Give a random quote from 1. Stacy London regularly says "Shut the front door."

Pair two characters in 3 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Barney and Lily would be quite a couple

Has 4 inspired you in any way? no

Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5? 3, otherwise there isn't a cast per se

Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I am so stealing this. I just got into How I Met Your Mother and I do love Barney. I think NPH can do anything! I have never seen any WNTW without Clinton -- which is just as well, because WNTW without Clinton is just wrong.

Unknown said...

Love this, stole this. Sad that we don't have any in common, although I did like The closer back when I had cable.