10.10.2011

autumn meme

Have you ever been apple picking? yes, at the school farm

Is there a dish you make/eat only during this time of the year? soup or chili

Will you attend a ‘tail gate’ party this season? no, I don't really do sporting events

When do you turn on the heat? when it gets cold... it's been on already

How many sweaters do you own? holy moly, I don't have any idea... 30?

Are you fond of Nouveau Beaujolais wine? never had it but I would try it

Do you get excited about Halloween? yes

How about Thanksgiving? very!

Is there an activity you do only in the autumn? leaf peeping, I like to take a leisurely drive

Have you ever burned leaves? well, not by myself, but my dad has... I was on hose patrol

Do you own any ‘scarecrow’ decorations? not that I can think of

Do you plant bulbs? I planted some at Dad's

Your fondest autumn memory? years ago I rode a ski lift up a mountain for leaf peeping and hiking with some friends. Great pictures and a really fun day.

3 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Freshly boosted! Thank you!

(I also stole one of your answers, as it applied to me, too. We are such New England women!)

I {heart} Rhody said...

Stole this, including a couple of your answers!

Cat. said...

Swiped! :-)