10.19.2011

halloween meme 2

1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating? things that can't be eaten

2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? the Bride of Frankenstein

3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why) an alien would be fun because I'm from out of this world

4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd? none, but I was given Blair Witch Project as a Halloween gift

5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I don't really get scared but I get the creeps--like Carrie or the Birds

6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween? a pumpkin, it was pathetic

7. Favorite Halloween treat? chocolate

8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one? oddly faced

9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you? no

10. Best thing about Halloween? the decorations or the candy

11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of? smashing pumpkins... it's sad

12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? my niece, she's still the right age to get candy

13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. not so much, but I've been known to knock on wood

2 comments:

I {heart} Rhody said...

Bride of Frankenstein, eh? Have you worn that costume? If not, it's a good idea!

I stole this, of course.

Cat. said...

Swiiiiiiiiiped!! :-)