10.17.2011

halloween meme

Which urban legend ghost scared the bejeesuz out of you when you were a kid? I slightly remember a slumber party story about a couple on a deserted road and a crazed person with a hook... it used to freak me out

Which horror movie has the best premise? I was scared to death by the Birds

What is the most disappointing “treat” to receive in your bag on Halloween night? religious tracts

What’s the best non-candy item to receive? I actually liked getting toothbrushes from my dentist, they were the good kind

Did a monster live in your closet when you were a child? no

Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine when you were ten and still does? evil stepmothers or Maleficent

Which supernatural creature makes you yawn? hmmm...

What’s your favorite Halloween decoration? pumpkins

If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be? I like going to my dad's to pass out candy

What’s the scariest book you’ve read so far this year? not scary but creepy was The Likeness by Tana French

Haunted houses or haunted hayrides? either

Which Stephen King novel/movie would you least like to find yourself trapped in? oh lawdy... any of them

Which is creepiest: evil dolls, evil pets, evil children? evil dolls *shudder*

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

This is a great meme and of course I'm stealing it. I like imagining you at the door with a tray of candy, making each kid actually SAY "trick or treat."

Kwizgiver said...

Oh yes, I do make them say it!

I {heart} Rhody said...

And if my children didn't say "thank you" they had to give the candy back. :) I stole this too.

Cat. said...

I've swiped this. Finally. ;-)

That hook thing from childhood--that really made the rounds, didn't it??