10.23.2011

sunday stealing

(click the icon to play along)


Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, part 3

41. What is a quote that you love?



42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created? yes

43. When was the last time you wanted to scream? oh, I'm sure there is some point during the school day

44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white? oh, yes

45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive? that would be the reason I don't have one

46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end? hopefully at my peaceful death

47. What is something that you never want to do again? let others' opinions influence me heavily

48.When was the first time you realized the world was small? oh, when I was crossing a street in DC with my dad and someone recognized him

49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries? it's pretty constant

50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people? frequently, although generally with people who are like-minded

51. Do you care about the environment? of course

52. What’s your motto for life? "I have to accept (person's name) for who s/he is and not who I want them to be."

53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world? no

54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? not human life

55. Would you like to rule a country? you mean I don't already?

56. Do you believe everything has a purpose? I'm not sure about this

57. Is war ever for the best? it is a necessary evil

58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones? probably, hopefully I'll never have to find out

59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault? with mockery

60. Does love conquer all? yes

61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable? in cases of terminal illness, yes

62. Is world peace impossible? yes

63. Is pride a good or a bad thing? it is a good thing, hubris is not

64.What do you think is the purpose of your life? to be happy

65. Do you believe in karma? oh, yes, what comes around goes around

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Oh, I really wish you'd get a cell phone. You never have to turn it on -- mine is buried at the bottom of my Miche big bag -- but you should have it when you're behind the wheel. Whether it's your daily drive to school or one of your trips. It's just safe is all.

I am Harriet said...

That is too funny when you are out of town and you bump in to someone you know. That happened to us at Disney World once.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/what-do-you-think-is-the-purpose-of-your-life/

Monday Mayhem is now posted!