12.03.2011

christmas meme 1

1. Worst Christmas song? Dominick the Donkey, because it gets stuck in my head

2. If you were a Christmas character, who would you be? Max--the Grinch's dog

3. What type of decoration should stop being made? ugly sweaters

4. Tastiest holiday treat? Peanut Clusters

5. Favorite pop culture/stereotypical Christmas icon? Santa

6. Know how to make cookies/brownies/cake from scratch? I used to bake a lot of holiday goodies, in fact, my sisters would ask me to ship them some of them... but I haven't made any for a long time

7. Ever cut your mouth on a candy cane/candy? yes, I hate it

8. What other culture would you like to experience Christmas with? I left Ireland just a few days before Christmas, it would have been great fun to stay and experience it there--the city had great lights

9. What kind of pattern/pictures do you like on your wrapping paper? I like a variety of papers, so I go with whatever catches my eye

10. Will you make a Christmas picture for your blog/website/profile? nope

11. Three best things about Christmas? spending festive time with my family and friends, the lights and decorations, the music



2 comments:

Cat. said...

Duly swiped, and quickly before you post more and I get behind. Again.

:-D

The Gal Herself said...

Do you realize that, until this very moment, I had never heard Dominick the Donkey ("The Italian Christmas Donkey")? Thank you ever so for sharing. I am stealing this now.