12.22.2011

christmas meme 10

1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is... the whole George Winston December album

2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? hot chocolate

3.When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend

4 What are you having for Christmas dinner? I think we're having a roast

5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition? the family sing-a-long right before Christmas

6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? yes, years ago a whole group of my friends went... we had a blast

7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? the year Mum died, Dad sat me down and told me the story of Santa, then told me not to tell my friends

8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? when I have my big tree, I have gold and red lights, gold beads and red bows

9. What's the best thing about Christmas? the spirit in the air

10. All I want for Christmas is... vacation!

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

That story about you, your dad and Santa made me feel sorry for your father. What a tough row he had to hoe without his wife. But I can tell, by the loving and respectful way you write about him, that he did a great job.

I {heart} Rhody said...

Losing your Mum must have been very hard for you and your father. It also sounds like you all have such a good relationship together, which makes it more manageable.