12.17.2011

saturday 9





I Will Survive

1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor? I've had a challenging couple of years professionally--so it's nice to have smoothed out a lot of those issues and been proactive and involved in changing my perspective and attitude

2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? no

3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays? no, not REALLY

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? no, I had a teddy bear

5. What niche network do you watch the most? Bravo

6. Have you ever seen the ocean? I have been in the Atlantic, Pacific, Caribbean, Mediterranean and North Sea

7. Have you ever been hospitalized? yes, once, I am lucky to be alive

8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president? not much, actually

9. Could you imagine life without a computer? nope, and I hope I don't have to, unless it's something better!

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The Republican are rather funny. I don't think it matters who wins...

The Gal Herself said...

I thought my Lassie Dog was real. Did you talk to your Teddy?

Kwizgiver said...

Oh Teddy was a real companion.

I am Harriet said...

I'm hooked on a few Bravo shows myself. Great minds.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/could-you-imagine-life-without-a-computer/